[Kik_announce] [Lotr_announce] Movie Watch this weeked: Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone!

Michael Regina (Xoanon) xoanon at theonering.net
Sat Feb 11 10:19:52 EST 2006

To change your subscription please go to:
http://www.theonering.net/mailman/options/lotr_announce/olaf.buck%40pietsch-luebeck.de

Wizards... short creatures... elves... a young lad with a big destiny...

Nope, we're not talking about 'Lord of the Rings,' but instead: Harry
Potter! Following TORn's wildly successful series of LOTR-Trilogy "watch and
chats," we're starting up this weekend with the much-requested Harry Potter
series. This Saturday at 5:30 pm EST we will start off with "Harry Potter
and the Sorcerer's Stone". Following that, "Chamber of Secrets" on 2/18,
"Prisoner of Azkaban" on 2/25, and after a short break, "Goblet of Fire" on
March 11th, following its release on DVD on 3/7.

Join us tomorrow on our IRC server at 5:30 pm EST when we pop our copies of
the film into the DVD player. At around 5.30pm EST we'll all press play on
our individual players and proceed to cheer and jeer (or discuss and argue,
if you like!) the finer points of the film.

http://www.theonering.net/perl/newsview/8/1139611624

Michael Regina
Editor in Chief/Segment Producer
PH: 514.947.5221