[Kik_announce] TORN EXCLUSIVE: THE HOBBIT in 2007?!

Michael Regina (Xoanon) xoanon at theonering.net
Thu Aug 31 22:29:12 EDT 2006

Hi all,

The BIG news has finally hit. A Ringer Spy who was recently in the New York
offices of New Line Cinema has reported that they clearly saw 'The Hobbit'
on the film schedule for 2007. Here's what the spy had to say:

"Please leave my email anonymous as I have some very exciting news to
report. I was in New Line's NY offices to discuss upcoming projects when I
clearly saw something very intriguing on a year planner. 'The Hobbit' was
clearly marked on what looked like July 2007. I couldn't exactly take a
moment to investigate the calendar with my audience in the room, but it
definitely said 'The Hobbit'. Lets hope this is a PJ project!"

http://www.theonering.net/perl/newsview/16/1157077653

Michael Regina
Editor in Chief/Segment Producer
PH: 514.947.5221