[Kik_announce] Breaking News: Kong Trailer Date Confirmed!

Michael Regina (Xoanon) xoanon at theonering.net
Mon Jun 6 18:16:37 EDT 2005

Thanks to Altaira (via peace2u) on our messageboards for this: There are
thousands of games on the floor at E3, yet still, there are just a handful
it seems nearly everyone is dying to see. First up is “King Kong,” which was
developed with the help of movie director Peter Jackson, who's finishing up
work on the remake of the classic movie. Unfortunately, game developer
Ubisoft was not talking nor showing too much to help quench the collective
curiosity. “Well, you're going to be able to play both as Kong and as Jack.
That's about all I can tell you right now,” says Gary Keith of Ubisoft
Entertainment. “You know, Universal isn't going to unveil Kong until June
28th when they release their first trailer, and obviously there’s a lot of
anticipation for it, so we're going to hold off as well.”

UPDATE: Sources confirm that this WILL happen, the trailer will be attached
to 'War of the Worlds' due to hit theatres on June 29th...we got our trailer
date!

http://www.kongisking.net/perl/newsview/15/1118091773

Michael Regina
Editor in Chief/Segment Producer