[Kik_announce] The Great Kong Giveaway!

Michael Regina xoanon at theonering.net
Wed Dec 14 14:12:58 EST 2005

If you cannot view this email correctly please click here:
http://www.kongisking.net/perl/newsview/15/1134587250

What better way to celebrate the release of Peter Jackson's KING KONG than
by giving away FREE STUFF!

Fill out the form for your chance to win one of the following amazing
prizes!

    * Kong & V-Rex Bookend set (from Weta Collectibles / Dark Horse)
    * Ferrucutus Skull (from Weta Collectibles / Dark Horse)
    * V-Rex Skull (from Weta Collectibles / Dark Horse)
    * Venatosaurus Skull (from Weta Collectibles / Dark Horse)
    * Kong Action Figures (from Playmates)
    * 'Kong Unbound' books (from Pocket Books)
    * 'Island of the Skull' books (from Pocket Books)
    * Gameboy Advance King Kong games (from EA Games)
    * Production Diary DVD sets (from Universal Studios)
    * Kong Posters (from Universal Studios)
    * And maybe some more!

We will be posting the winners first initial and last name on our homepage
as they win something and we will also contact that person by email. They
will have 48 hours to claim their prize!

Enter Now! http://www.kongisking.net/giveaway/

Michael Regina
Editor in Chief/Segment Producer
PH: 514.947.5221