[Barlibash] hospitals, etc

samgam7 at bellsouth.net samgam7 at bellsouth.net
Thu May 8 14:50:14 EDT 2008

hi serafina :)   there are several hospitals in each area of chattanooga, one of the largest in the s.e. is just five mins from the riverbend music festival site.....offhand, i can think of 6 just within the city limits......so, no worrys,  anywhere here in town, you are within ten mins or so of one.   if you decide to stay at extended stay hotel, for the most economical rate, there is one within walking distance.   so wherever in town we happen to be, worst case scenario, we are within fifteen mins of one.   :)

erlanger medical center, the largest, also has two helicopter ambulances.......so no need to worry  :)

hope you can make it, we're looking forward to seeing everybody!

johnny/samgamgee7